Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of Shimmering Facial Whip

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Multipurpose, on-the-go whipped colorant is packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel.

Pink Lemonade shimmering facial whip is an Allure Best of Beauty Editors Choice pick


Not enough people like this product

By Rachel from Chicago on 7/10/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Blends Easily, Easy To Apply, Good Pigmentation, Versatile, Long-Lasting

Best Uses: Anytime, Contouring & Highlighting, Hint of Color

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

Skin Tone: Fair

*Got as free gift from e.l.f after entering emails*
This is one of my favorite products. I use the Citrus and Lilac petal (which look much darker than they apply) as blushes. I have no problem blending the product into the apples of my cheeks and up my cheekbones.
--If you apply a pea size, rub in slightly and then repeatedly tap your your pointer and middle fingers up and along your cheekbone and back down it gives you a great light colored effect.--

(legalese)

0 comments: