Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of All Over Color Stick

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.


Triple threat

By Rachel from Chicago on 7/10/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy To Apply, Lightweight, Good Pigmentation

Cons: Fades

Best Uses: Travel, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

Skin Tone: Fair

If I want a quick glow, I pop open the All Over Cover Stick and give a quick swab over my cheekbones, then with my fingers rub it down from my cheekbones to the apples of my cheeks.
Just the right amount of shimmer to make it look like a glow. Looks darker than it applies.
It's a little light for me to use as a shadow but I do use it as an under eyebrow highlight (if the pink shade matches the rest of the look).
I have used this many a time as a lip stain, using the lip defining brush I smooth the color onto my lips and add a little sheer gloss.

(legalese)

0 comments: