Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of Duo Eye Shadow Cream

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Express yourse.l.f. with the easy to blend, crease resistant, creamy duo eye shadow colors. Each gorgeous shade can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect. The soft-blending formula can also be layered under powder eye shadow to set the color in and keep it lasting vibrant all day.


Goes great

By Rachel from Chicago on 7/10/2011

 

4out of 5

with my glasses. I love these duos because all the colors come out exactly as they look, and I have never had trouble with creasing or fading (after using primer). The colors that would usually be too light for me in matte form end up looking great. I use Olive, Blueberry, Butter Pecan and Berry Mix while wearing glasses and people can tell I'm wearing makeup.

(legalese)

0 comments: