Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of Brightening Eye Color

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Luxuriously smooth, corn silk formula provides eyes with a neutral base and an awakened brightness. The formula blends into skin for a long lasting, beautiful effect. The 4 color quad allows for both natural and dramatic looks. Mirror in compact included.


Great variety, Great value

By Rachel from Chicago on 7/10/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Long Lasting, Good Colors, Easy To Apply

Best Uses: Travel, Going Out, Everyday, Sensitive Eyes

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

I love these quads! I've tried every color assortment and though some are a little too light for my taste, others have become part of my daily use. Punk Funk, Drama, Rocker, Luxe; they provide a complete look (highlight, base color, etc) and for the price the quality is great!

(legalese)

0 comments: