Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of Translucent Matifying Powder

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve even flawless skin that�s smoother, redefined and shine free. This translucent powder works on a wide variety of skin tones to help set your makeup in so it lasts longer. The silky lightweight formula also miraculously mattes skin to diminish oil and shine for a beautiful and healthy look!


Perfect for my combination skin

By Rachel from Chicago on 7/10/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Lightweight, Blends Well, Controls Shine, Long-Lasting, Silky Finish, Covers Well, Easy To Apply, Doesn't Settle In Creases

Best Uses: All Skin Types

Describe Yourself: Brand Buyer

I can not rave enough about this product. Some days I can get away with only applying this to my face and walking out the door. I am very fair skinned, so a lot of products end up being cakey, but this is so light and airy. I love it.

(legalese)

0 comments: