Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Review of Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease (no sharpening required)! Glide on the dark soft gel �liner� to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide �shadow� s...


Best liner...ever

By Rachel from Chicagi on 7/10/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Apply, Long-Lasting, Doesn't Run, Glides On Smoothly

Cons: Takeoff is a pain

Best Uses: Thicker Line, Smoky Look, Everyday, Going Out, Thin Defined Line

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

I use the liner by itself, the shadow as a liner, the liner on my waterline with the shadow on my lid, etc. I love love love love this product. Use it every time I go out.
It lasts foreverrr, and I've tried every color combo aside from the brown and pearl (I can not imagine either of those colors doing anything from my eye color or skin tone).
Love it. Can never have enough of them.

(legalese)

0 comments: