Thursday, June 18, 2009

So since I have splashed into fame (not in a good way) I have been receiving many emails, comments, and questions asking about many things. For those of you that provided an actual email you know that I replied with the best answer I could.
For those that decided not to provide a real email I am posting this blog answering a couple of questions.

Why did you lie about your age?

To protect my identity. I know that is a stupid answer, but there is no other reason for me. No being older isn't 'cool', I think being a young published author is actually 'cooler'. So yes, simply because I wanted to keep a small lid on who I really am.
Did CreateSpace pull your book or did you?
I have said multiple times that it was me who pulled the book! As soon as I found out about the copyright problems I messaged them to make sure it would be removed from sale as quickly as possible.
Will J&N be available (for free) somewhere else?
Yes, I am actually being asked by a couple of sites to give them the rights to post my 'book' on there website [for no profit]. I am thinking either to post it ONLY here or to give one of them the rights to dab on my unfortunate fame.


Original Post: http://www.writingbella.com/1/post/2009/06/qa.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you post it soon! I wanna read itt so bad

Hannah said...

I bought it in the one day it was on sale...
Haven't started it tho

Anonymous said...

i bought it when it was on sale and read it
i liked it a lot suvks that u got so much shit for ut

Shannon said...

I still love you bb!